With David P. Vaughn Law, we are the Family Lawyer for you and your needs.
Our firm provides complete legal services complying with Alabama divorce and family law. We place an emphasis on valuer rather than volume – providing dedicated service to clients during this difficult time. At David P. Vaughn Law, we offer divorce services that protect your personal and financial future.
With over thirty years experience helping clients understand the law and reaching workable divorce settlement agreements. Contact our office today to arrange your free consultation.
A complete line of family law services
Our firm addresses each client’s needs with a personal and thorough approach in matters such as the following:
- Divorce – Our firm provides valuable representation to clients experiencing divorce. We are experienced in handling property division under Alabama law.
- Child custody and visitation – Many parents experiencing divorce have immediate concerns regarding child custody and visitation arrangements. Our firm provides practical legal help that has the best interest of the children in mind.
- Child support – We assist custodial and non-custodial parents in child support matters. We also provide assistance in Child Support Services cases, paternity cases, child support enforcement matters and support issues affecting non-married parents.
- Guardianships – Our firm assists people in various matters regarding guardianships for minor children.
- Domestic violence – We help victims of domestic violence obtain restraining orders to protect themselves and their children. We also assist people accused of domestic violence who have been issued restraining orders.
Family law mediation
In many situations we may encourage mediation as a method to resolve a divorce or family law issue. Mediation can be an amicable, less contentious approach to resolving family law issues. In mediation, each party and their attorney enter into an agreement. The parties agree to reach an agreement without pursuing litigation. Our firm has significant experience representing clients in mediation. In many cases, Bonnie Baker encourages mediation between people going through a divorce.
Are you ready to talk with an experienced lawyer about your family’s legal need? Contact our firm today to arrange your consultation.
David P. Vaughn Practices Law in Baldwin County Alabama, Servicing the needs to people in but not limited to: Daphne, Fairhope, Spanish Fort, Bay Minette, Loxley, Robertsdale, Foley, Gulf Shores, Orange Beach and Mobile, Alabama.